Vitamin B12 Drip
Administering vitamin B12 as an infusion can potentially provide several benefits to the body. Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system, red blood cell formation, and DNA synthesis. Infusion of vitamin B12 can potentially help improve energy metabolism, increase overall well-being, and relieve symptoms of B12 deficiency.
Methylcobolamine 5mg, Adenosylcobolamine 10mg.
Mode of action Vitamin B12 Drip
- Essential for energy metabolism, red blood cell formation and cell division and DNA formation.
- May support the formation and regeneration of nerve sheaths
- May protect blood vessels from nerve damage
- Is involved in the regulation of the sleep hormone melatonin
- May reduce fatigue and weakness
- Supports energy metabolism
What clients say about Vitamin B12 Drip
Since I have a B12 deficiency, I regularly come to DripDrip. The infusion takes just under 20 minutes and I feel very comfortable in the store. Can only recommend it!